What is the role of hydroxypropy methy cellulose? Which industries will use it? I believe that everyone is not very familiar with it. Huayi is here to give you a summary. Which industries are the hydroxypropyl methylcellulose produced by our factory used in?
1. Construction industry:
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, and have an effect on preventing cracks, which can enhance the strength of the cement.
2, tile cement: improve the plasticity, water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the bonding strength of the tile, prevent powdering.
3, asbestos and other refractory coating: as a suspension agent, fluidity improver, but also improve the adhesion to the substrate.
4, gypsum coagulation slurry: improve water retention and processability, improve the adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: Improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Stucco: As a paste instead of natural material, it can improve water retention and improve the bonding force with the substrate.
8. Coatings: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it has an effect on improving the handling properties and fluidity of coatings.
9. Spray coating: It has good effect on preventing the cement or latex coating from sinking and improving the fluidity and spray pattern.
10. Cement and gypsum secondary products: used as an extrusion molding binder for hydraulic materials such as cement-asbestos, which improves fluidity and provides uniform molded articles.
11. Fiber wall: It is effective as a binder for sand walls due to its anti-enzyme and antibacterial action.
12. Others: It can be used as a bubble retaining agent (PC version) which acts as a thin clay mortar and a mud hydraulic operator.
2. Chemical industry:
1. Polymerization of vinyl chloride and vinylidene: As a suspension stabilizer for polymerization, a dispersant can be used in combination with vinyl alcohol (PVA) hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) to control the distribution of particles and particles.
2. Adhesive: As a bonding agent for wallpaper, instead of starch, it can usually be used together with vinyl acetate latex paint.
3, pesticide: added to pesticides, herbicides, can improve the adhesion effect when spraying.
4. Latex: an emulsion stabilizer for improving asphalt latex and a thickener for styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
5. Binder: As a molding adhesive for pencils and crayons.
1. Shampoo: Improve the viscosity of shampoo, detergent, detergent and the stability of bubbles.
2. Toothpaste: Improve the fluidity of toothpaste.
1. Canned citrus: Prevents whitening and deterioration due to decomposition of citrus in storage.
2, cold food fruit products: added to the sherbet, ice and so on, so that the taste is better.
3. Sauce: As an emulsion stabilizer or thickener for sauces and ketchup.
4, cold water coating glazing: used for frozen fish storage, can prevent discoloration, quality degradation, coated with methyl cellulose or hydroxypropyl methylcellulose aqueous solution, and then frozen on the ice layer.
5. Adhesives for tablets: As a molding adhesive for tablets and granules, the adhesion is "crash at the same time" (slowly melted and dispersible when taken).
V. Pharmaceutical industry:
1. Packing: The solution is prepared into a solution of an organic solvent or an aqueous solution, and the prepared granules are spray-coated.
2, slow down the agent: 2-3 grams per day, each time the amount of 1-2G feed, in 4-5 days showed the effect.
3. Eye drops: Since the osmotic pressure of the aqueous solution of methyl cellulose is the same as that of tears, it is less irritating to the eyes, and is added as an lubricant for contact with the lens of the eyeball.
4. Jelly agent: used as a base for jelly-like external use or ointment.
5, impregnating drugs: as a thickener, water retention agent.
Six. Kiln industry:
1. Electronic material: As a ceramic electric insulator, the binder of the ferrite bauxite magnet can be used together with 1.2-propylene glycol.
2, glaze: used as a ceramic glaze and with enamel, can improve the bonding and processing.
3, refractory mortar: added to refractory brick mortar or cast furnace material, can improve plasticity and water retention.
1. Fiber: It is used as a printing paste for pigments, boron forest dyes, salt-based dyes, textile dyes, and in the corrugated processing of kapok, it can be used together with a thermosetting resin.
2, paper: used for carbon paper and oil resistant processing of carbon paper. ,
3, leather: used as the final lubrication or disposable cement.
4, water-based ink: added to water-based ink, ink, as a thickener, film-forming agent.
5. Tobacco: As a binder for recycled tobacco.
In short: the application of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is very wide. People can see hydroxypropyl methylcellulose as raw material in people's daily life. It is widely used, so hydroxypropyl methyl fiber. Many people are using it and even some people can't live without it. This is not an exaggeration. Maybe you are away from medicines, eye drops, paint, adhesive printing, etc. Don't you have a house? Don't wear clothes? No paper? Do not use toothpaste. Shampoo? No way!
Finally, Hebei Huayi Cellulose Co., Ltd. has nearly 100 hydroxypropyl methylcellulose production lines. The production line basically realizes the automation control of DCS system. The whole process implements 1SO9001-2000 quality control, advanced equipment technology, fine management rules and stable product quality. . Our factory is a large-scale professional cellulose production enterprise in the north. The professional casts high quality. The main performance indicators of the company's products are leading in the domestic industry, and some product indicators have reached or exceeded the international level.